Data Analyst - Recruitment Team
SO WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
For starters; you’ll be working within arguably the busiest team in Perform as we look to fill over 1000 new roles globally in the next 18 months! Considering we currently have nearly 3,000 colleagues, that’s a big number! Our internal recruiters have a busy time ahead and we need your expertise to analyse our recruitment data, create bespoke reports and provide creative insights to optimise our ability to deliver headcount targets and meet our commercial goals.
Your new role is firmly embedded in the Recruitment team but working closely with our Finance partners across Perform, specifically focusing on delivering a high-volume Tech recruitment project in 2018.
HERE’S YOUR ROLE BROKEN DOWN (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF!)
- Providing support to the Heads of Resourcing and Finance to ensure accurate forecasting, performance cost base and headcount analysis. 25%
- Developing in depth understanding of business growth plans and able to 'tell the story’ to both a finance and non-finance audience around progress against our hiring plan and key risks / sensitivities. 20%
- Optimise recruitment reporting systems to accurately reflect cost and other KPIs particularly with respect to headcount and progress against key project milestones. 20%
- Oversight of output from recruitment team to ensure all costs are appropriately captured in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting to finance on agency costs. 15%
- Owning all elements of reporting on recruitment pipeline (e.g. ratios of candidates from CVs under review through to hire). 10%
YOU’VE GOT TO HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS TO DO YOUR JOB WELL… (SKILL LEVEL 1 TO 4)
- Experience of preparing complex reports, forecasts, and presentations. 4
- Strong use of data visualisation e.g. Tableau / PowerBI or similar. 4
- Advanced Excel skills: (including sumifs / sumproduct and a good understanding of how data needs to be structured, in order to simplify reporting / analysis). 4
- Problem solving. 3
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE TO…
- Knowledge of an Oracle based finance system (or equivalent)
- Understanding of Hr/Recruitment Environment
- 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree in as STEM subject
- Basic SQL or VBA would be helpful
- Experience of simplifying tasks by standardising reports / using databases to access data
THESE ARE THE PERFORM COMPETENCIES YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE….
- Planning & Organisation - Ability to set priorities, goals and time tables to achieve maximum productivity
- Drive & Energy - Self-motivated and driven to succeed, focused on results and passionate about the job
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Creativity & Innovation - Questions conventional approaches and encourages new ideas and innovations
- Communicating with impact - Displays the ability to present information to a high standard using a variety of written, verbal and presentation techniques. Displays good listening skills and the ability to identify contributions from the audience to improve engagement.
THESE ARE SOME OF THE REWARDS & BENEFITS YOU CAN ENJOY…
You’ll receive up to 25 days annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), Single cover Aviva Private medical insurance*, Life Assurance (4x annual salary), matching pension contributions up to 5%, Season Ticket Loan, Cycle to Work Scheme*, and Childcare Voucher Scheme*. Free parking at our Feltham offices.
And there’s more…… You’ll have access to the Perform online learning portal (MindTools) and be part of our 'Career Deal’, which aims to support your professional development. We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding Refer a Friend scheme. If you fancy a move abroad; Perform are currently seeking the best talent in a number of countries around the world!
*Some of these benefits will be available to you upon successful completion of your probation.
Find out more about our brands and what we do at www.performgroup.com
Now that you’ve made the effort to read about this great opportunity - click apply!! Remember to review more fantastic opportunities on our careers page and start your adventure at Perform!