Mobile Cardiac Nurse_ London
Mobile Cardiac Nurse
Job Type: Permanent (Full time)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Title: Mobile Cardiac Nurse
Location Mobile across UK
Experience: Cath lab
Allowance: Car allowance of up to £350 pcm
Our client based in the UK is looking for a Mobile Cardiac Nurse towork in a Mobile Service across the UK.
Our client is one of the UK's leading healthcare providers and has a long and strong track record in modern and efficient healthcare services when and where they are needed.
What does being a Mobile Cardiac Nurse involve?
To demonstrate safe, effective nursing practice which is researched based and in compliance with company and departmental policies and procedures.
To act effectively and professionally as part of the multi disciplinary team in the provision and delivery of patient care and to act at all times in accordance to the NMC's code of professional conduct.
Our client offers a modern working environment with state-of-the-art facilities.
- 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Salary review in line with your appraisal
- Car Allowances/Company cars (for mobile roles)
- Private Health care scheme
- Dental Cover
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical Illness cover - 3 x basic salary
- personal pension scheme
- Training and Development opportunities with clear pathways and progression to senior clinical roles and management roles
- Opportunities to develop clinical skills and experience more complex work.
- Paid HCPC subscriptions & part payment of subscription to SoR
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
In addition, we are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
We can offer you the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients.
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- Use of advanced clinical skills in emergency situations
- Scrubbing for a variety of cardiac procedures
- IV Drug administration
- IV Cannulation
- Registered Nurse level 1 or Equivalent
- Eligibility to drive in the UK
- Flexibility to work shifts required and at short notice
The team is made up of committed, driven individuals who are passionate about ensuring that outstanding patient care is our Client's highest priority.
To apply please send your CV or call Denise on