Gap commercial is acting as an employment agency to recruit for a Compliance Officer for our client based in Cirencester. The purpose of the role is to provided compliance support and guidance to the business.
- Write new compliance policies and/or procedures
- Review all policy documentation to ensure it is FCA compliant
- Review contracts and TOBA's to ensure FCA compliance
- Liaise with FCA / FOS when required
- Ensure internal process documentation is up to date and regularly reviewed
- Deal with external auditors where required
- Manage Insurer and client queries relating to compliance
- Assist claims and operations departments where required
- Review customers websites and marketing materials
- Attend training courses and seminars where required
- Complaints reviews and Final Response Letters
- Good knowledge of ICOB's and FCA
- Training Staff
- Writing Compliance Policies/Procedures
This role is working Monday to Friday, Friday 9 - 5.30 with one hour lunch, however, staff can opt to finish at 5pm and take 30 minutes lunch. They are offering a salary of up to £30,000 per annum for the right candidate, depending on experience.
We require all candidates to send copies of their right to work documents prior to their cv being sent over to you our clients.
Due to the high level of CV's that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.