Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Plan and manage the busy events schedule
- Manage the social media channels
- Updating of website content, including upcoming events and Thought Leadership
- Writing and coordinating press releases.
- Content marketing
Key skills and experience of the Marketing Manager:
- Solid events and marketing experience with an understanding of targeted B2B thought leadership activity
- Experience of working in Marketing Communications i.e. written/produced content for website, organised marketing collateral & presentations.
- Experience at managing B2B networking, breakfast briefing/seminars/client entertainment events.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills
This role is ideal for an outgoing and ambitious marketer who has a passion for networking and events, enjoys working autonomously and is confident enough to take ownership of multiple tasks.