Vargo is delighted to be recruiting for a growing healthcare provider based in Cardiff. The successful candidate will join the small Finance team, supporting the Financial Controller at a fast pace.
- To produce all aspects of management accounting & reporting for both Limited company and the Group multiple subsidiaries and multiple sub sub-sidiaries (Product growth dependent).
- Working with the Financial Controller to initially develop the systems and document processes.
- To aid and research potential suppliers and software developers to introduce automation in accounting processes, transactional work and consolidation.
- To carry out month end accounting routines to include prepayments/ accruals/ journals.
- To assist the Financial controller with any month end balance sheet reconciliations required and also P&L analysis.
- VAT, Statutory Accounts and Tax Pack compilation in line with set deadlines.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements from both an accounting and a Financial Services perspective.
- Production of the monthly KPI reporting data and compilation of dashboards to simplify board reporting
- To assist the Financial Controller in the accurate migration of all
- To manage a central contracts database for all customers and suppliers with a master lead schedule showing all key information including contract end dates.
- To perform daily bank reconciliations and to update the daily cash flow and headroom reporting schedules ensuring this information is shared with the senior team.
- To manage all aspects of the sales invoicing function including: - customer creation, credit checking, raising invoices, allocation of receipts, customer queries.
- To manage all aspects of the purchase ledger function including:- creation of new suppliers, application for credit facilities, processing of invoices, raising payment runs, allocation of payments, supplier statement reconciliations, dealing with all supplier invoice queries.
- Ensure that payroll hours recorded are authorised appropriately and can be seamlessly uploaded by the outsourced payroll function.
- To assist with migration of the payroll back in house at an appropriate time and manage the function ensuring accurate payroll production, timely payments to both staff, HMRC and pension providers.
- To reconcile all intercompany recharges monthly and ensure that any recharges required have been invoiced and settled within set timescales.
- To assist with all audit work, tender information, bank information requests, regulatory requests
- Production of reports and calling Direct Debits.
- To assist the Financial Controller with all project work as required
- On an ongoing basis to review and amend the policy & procedure folders as necessary, reflecting any changes that have occurred.
- To carry out for the Financial Controller and senior team any other duties as required