Staff Nurse - Elderly Care Nursing Home - £16.17 p/hr - Edinburgh
A staff nurse is needed within a 40 bed elderly care nursing home located in Edinburgh. The service is prurposely converted care facility with a homely atmosphere but a modern internal design. Another RGN or RMN is now needed to join the team.
The Job Package includes:
- A salary of £16.17 p/hr
- A welcome bonus of £750
- Performance and contribution recognised through pay
- Flexible working options
- Enhanced Maternity Leave
- Annual holiday entitlement
- Birthday and anniversary leave
- Health Insurance
- A Company Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- An All-Employee Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training and development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Recruitment Reward Scheme
- Subsidised Meals
The responsibilities of the Staff Nurse include:
- Medication and care of residents.
- Creating effective Care Plans and implementing treatment
- Assisting with patients' needs
- Working with the care team to provide excellent care and maintaining a safe, secure and tranquil atmosphere
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.