Accounts Payable and Staff Expense Administrator
St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £90.7bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To ensure prompt processing and payment of all supplier invoices and staff expenses by accurate and efficient operation of Agresso Purchase Ledger system and Concur.
- Ensure expense claims audited in line with the Expense claim policy - document / log any exceptions accordingly
- Update and maintain data on Expense Master files to reflect any changes
- Update the MI reporting file on a regular basis and issue any MI required by areas of the business
- Deal with queries from employees on their expense claims
Supplier Invoices -
- Input of supplier invoices onto the Agresso purchase ledger system, making sure VAT and costs are accurately recorded at all times and invoice coding
- Point of contact for internal and external stakeholders with queries in relation to supplier invoices
- Assisting in production of BACS payment runs and additional processes to ensure BACS payment runs smoothly
- Check and upload the weekly adhoc BACS run to the banking system
- Ensure all monthly tasks, detailed in the Control File, are carried out on time
- Administration tasks, including filing and archiving
- Accounts Payable background would be highly desirable
- Process of electronic expenses would be an advantage
- Strong administration/IT skills
- Service focused
- Good attention to detail , numerate and accurate
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player but equally competent working independently
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage time effectively in order to work within strict deadlines
- A genuine desire to support colleagues and contribute towards the day to day activities
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary you will also receive a number of excellent benefits including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance, life assurance, a share incentive plan, bonus sacrifice arrangements to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of The St. James’s Place Foundation. It is a grant-making charity where funds are raised and donated by the St. James’s Place community. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound and since its setup in 1992 we have raised and distributed in excess of £60 million to good causes operating in the UK and abroad.
We are proud of the recognition we receive for the high quality advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: '2017 Best Private Client Investment Manager' by readers of Wealth Adviser magazine; '2017 Best Wealth Manager' by readers of Shares Magazine; '2017/18 Personal Finance Awards - Best Financial Adviser’by readers of Money Pagesand voted the City of London '2017 Wealth Management Company of the Year'.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.