Financial Reporting Manager
A fantastic high profile opportunity within a highly respected FTSE 250 organisation. You will be responsible for the preparation of monthly, consolidated accounts and day-to-day management of finance team.
- Post monthly Holding company workbooks received from our UK and International offices, liaising directly with Senior Finance staff
- Month end responsibilities including AP close, Capex close, Payroll journals and posting monthly intangibles amortisation journals
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ownership of a portfolio of subsidiary statutory accounts to include both trading and dormant companies, liaising directly with external auditors where applicable.
- Maintain group wide Balance Sheet reconciliation tracker and ensure reconciliations complete prior to month end.
- Completion of returns for the Office of National Statistics
- Broad experience of working in a financial accounting role, ideally within a Group Finance team.
- Demonstrable experience of FX and Intercompany accounting
- Experience of Group Consolidation would be preferential.
Must be fully qualified accountant, preferably ACA