Supply Teacher - Suffolk
Vacancy Details: Secondary Supply Teachers Ipswich, Suffolk
- Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher looking for flexibility to control your own workload?
- Do you feel you are a specialist in Key Stage 3 or Key Stage 4, looking to spend more time back in the classroom?
- Are you looking for between 1 and 5 days teaching per week?
- Have you considered Supply Teaching?
4myschools are currently recruiting for a number of Secondary Supply vacancies in Ipswich and surrounding towns in Suffolk. 4myschools work with a variety of schools thoughout Suffolk with a range of Ofsted ratings and culture.
The Ideal Secondary Supply Teachers in Suffolk:
As the ideal Secondary Supply Teacher, you will;
- Have experience teaching in Secondary Schools.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or NARIC recognised Teaching Qualifications
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings.
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a mixture of prebooked supply days and morning calls.
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.