Temporary GDPR Project Manager
Our client , a Media company based in the West End are seeking a Temporary GDPR Analyst to join their team ASAP.
The main purpose of the role will be;
* Dealing with enquiries about the application of current / future Data Protection law
* Provide clients with practical , risk-based data protection compliance advice
* Creating policies and implementing frameworks
* Performing Data Discovery phase
* Gap Anlaysis
* Provide advice and guidance to various business units on operational activities, customer propositions, and product design , ensuring systems and processes are compliant
* Support internal privacy and compliance audits
This role is paying between £20 - £30 per hour and will start immediately. If you feel you are suitable , please apply below.