Wholesale Account Manager
How would you like to be part of a growing retailer who are going from strength to strength?
Our Client, an established and known retailer who are looking for an experienced Wholesale Account Manager to manage their biggest client.
The Role of a Wholesale Account Manager involves:
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with the Client to manage the expectations of them and the business
- Managing the order book and shipping against targets for the account
- Liaising with customers and dealing with stock queries or discrepancies in orders
- Liaising with warehouses and carriers to ensure orders arrive on time with the correct packing lists
- Ensuring all orders are correct and price lists, currency and minimum order quantities are accurate
- Placing stock/markdown orders on behalf of customers
- Experience in a similar position is essential for this role
- You must be a motivated team player with a 'can-do’ attitude, lots of initiative and motivation, and looking to grow within a young, successful brand
- Highly organised; a natural planner who can prioritise effectively and is able to work under pressure
- You will be flexible and adaptable, therefore able to work well with changing tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written, and strong numerical skills with the ability to collate and interpret data
If you are still reading, and this role ticks all of your boxes we want to hear from you!!!
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK