Assistant Management Accountant
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to train and qualify as an accountant? A leading, global Lloyd's insurance speciality based in the City are looking to recruit someone who is starting out in their career in accounting.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading Lloyd's underwriters, getting involved in a company that operates within a £30billion industry.
Full training will be provided. The role will be varied, and duties will include:
- Assisting with the running of the insurer's expense allocation process;
- Administer monthly accruals and prepayments;
- Assisting with the production of quarterly management accounts
- Supporting and assisting with the production of monthly MI reports;
- Assisting with reports on insurance business and wider FP&A team; and
- Assisting the Financial Controller and Senior Accountant with a wide variety of their duties.
As study support will be provided, suitable applicants must be studying either their AAT or starting out in their ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualification. There must be evidence of this on your CV.
Ideally, suitable applicants will gained financial experience within an insurance/reinsurance company or within the insurance division of an acocunting practice.
The organisation has a great track record of developing their staff and this is an ideal time to join their dynamic and growing Finance Team. This opportunity will also provide excellent scope for professional development as study support is provided.