Accounts Assistant, Harrogate
A very successful and growing business who are based on the outskirts of Harrogate, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their finance team to perform a varied sales/purchase ledger based role.
Main purpose of the role:
To assist the finance team with all aspects of billing and the processing of supplier invoices
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Input and matching of a large volume of supplier invoices
- Generating sales invoices each month
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve invoice queries
- Liaising with colleagues to resolve billing queries
- Any other duties as reasonably requested
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience in an accounts based role (desirable)
- Comfortable working to strict deadlines
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to deal with a high volume of e-mails
- Excellent communication
- Team player
- High attention to detail
- Willing to learn and take on new tasks
This role is full time, 35 hours per week with 20 days annual leave. Flexible working hours will be available upon completion of a probationary period.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.