AAT Trainee/AAT Newly qualified/Graduate
A small firm of accountants require an audit, accounts and bookkeeping junior to join our team in providing a range of services to our clients. It is essential that the candidate has 6-12 months Practice experience.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Regular client bookkeeping on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Preparation of VAT Returns
- Preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Preparation of tax computations
- Assist with audit assignments
- Various administrative tasks
The role will be based principally in the office but some work at client premises will be required.
Dependent on age and experience.
Minimum Level 3 AAT or equivalent.
Work experience of a similar role for a period in excess of 6 months.
Personal Skills Required
Enthusiasm and commitment.
The ability to work both alone and in a team environment.
Excellent organisational and communication skills (verbal and written).
We are looking to appoint someone as soon as possible and applications should be made for immediate consideration.