Customer Relations Advisor
My client is looking for an inbound call handler for a temporary 3 month contract in a busy customer relations team. You will be dealing with inbound calls from customers who wish to discuss their pensions and ask general queries.
Monday - Friday 9 - 5pm 37.5 hours
- Previous experience in a busy telephony environment
- Outgoing positive attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Answer inbound calls from customers to answer general queries regarding their pension agreement.
- Dealing third parties assisting in supporting their members
- Assisting with basic admin responsibilities
The customers will be actively paying into a plan, have previously paid into a pension and have now left the company or are receiving pension payments in retirement. You will work closely with colleagues in Retirement Administration, including the Pension Payroll Teams and National Processing teams. Full training will be provided.
If this sounds like you then please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.