A large independent Law Firm, well established, an industry leader with many national awards.
To act as an assistant in the property department, a major department handling domestic and commercial property matters
To open files - physically and on the case-management system.
- When a loan completes and a Lender’s charge has been registered, to update notes screen on Proclaim.
- When a loan redeems, to prepare the Dcase-managementS1.
- Requesting redemption statements from Lenders;
- Advise a Lender when a loan has been redeemed;
- Preparing invoices for accounts;
- Arranging payment for counsel and agents’ fees;
- To print, scan and copy all relevant paperwork;
- To act as General Assistant to two Partners
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Good team worker
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident personality and articulateness
If you have the necessary skills, enthusiasm and attitude for this pivotal role, call us right away, or email us your cv. We will acknowledge your communication within 24 hours. We are General Data Protection Regulation compliant and will never pass any of your information to any Client without your prior permission