IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE - SENIOR PAYROLL OFFICER
Our client in an innovative and global trend-setting fashion retailer. They are looking for an immediately available and driven individual to join their Finance team as a Senior Payroll Officer, reporting to the Payroll Manager.
3-6 month FTC (opportunity to become permanent)
The role will include but not be exclusive to:
- Monthly Payroll Collation for overseas entities with respective statutory requirements adhered to, i.e. Salary Conditions.
- Verification and reconciliation of final payment reports.
- Regular communication with external Payroll Providers to ensure accurate data and payments.
- Resolution of payment queries and discrepancies, with the provision of relevant advice to managaement and staff.
- Management of New Starter, Termination and Back-Pay procedures.
- Reporting and filing of payroll as necessary.
Working towards an AAT Qualification or Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
Candidates will have 3 years' Payroll experience, preferably in a relevant sector, with experience managing Time and Attendance procedures. They will be proficient in Excel and possess the relevant knowledge on Statutory Requirements for UK and overseas entities. Customer service and mathematical skills are essential, along with a commercial instinct and a practical ability to innovate. Candidates will be confident in their written and verbal communication.