Marketing Data Analyst
MARKETING DATA ANALYST
c£30,000 - £36,000 bonus + bens
Our client a leading business technology / IT services organisation is looking for a marketing data analyst join the marketing team.
You will be responsible for supporting and delivering insights and data for all marketing activities, programmes and customer experience in line with the organisations strategy.
- Provide insight to inform marketing team on campaigns and ROI
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and channels i.e. email, social media, PPC, web etc.
- Support campaign and marketing planning
- Conduct analysis using software including excel and interpret results
- Conduct competitor analysis and monitor market trends
- Create business reports to provide insight and inform business decisions
- Current/ recent experience gained in marketing data analyst role
- Previous experience of using research / analytics to improve ROI
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience processing, interpreting and manipulating complex data across both online and offline sources
- Strong knowledge of SEO, email marketing, google analytics and social media monitoring tools
- Experience of Microsoft dynamics, CRM & Marketo
- Previous experience conducting primary research using methods such as survays and qualitative studies
Please send your CV to Annie Harper via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.