Management Accountant - Central London
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a global media organisation based in the vibrant City of London. This is an excellent opportunity for a person with ambition to become part of a growing company that prides itself on maintaining strong business ethics and a commitment to sustainable growth.
- Preparation of draft monthly management accounts for review
- Working with the Finance Manager to ensure accurate governance and reporting is achieved
- Assistance in preparation of budgets including variance analysis
- Assistance completion of year-end statutory accounts
- Assistance with year-end audit
- Assisting with strategic planning for the Finance Department
- Management of team members
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Your must have the following skills outlined below:
- ACCA/ ACA Part Qualified or Finalist
- Strong excel - basic macros
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
If this role strikes you as a development opportunity for your career, please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to reply to the applicants that are successfully short listed, it is the policy of KSRC INTERNATIONAL only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK