Business Analyst | Cambridge | £400-£450 |
Your new role
The Business Analyst performs business analysis and design either alone delivering small to medium size business change activities; or as a member of a team in a large or global business change. The Business Analyst operates with a high level of interactive communication, demonstrating high levels of inclusion and cultural sensitivity.
- Business Needs Identification - Operates at a functional level in assessing and defining business need and areas for improvement. Proactively seeks out opportunities to enhance and improve in line with strategic goals. Actively monitors and identifies capability gaps and proposes potential solutions through research internally and externally.
- Business Analysis Planning - Selects the appropriate analysis approach to a piece of work depending on its complexity, level of risk, known assumptions, constraints and dependencies. Proficient in scoping and recommending appropriate approaches. Capable of planning and managing their own and other team member's activities to meet deliverables and deadlines. Accountable for performance and quality of analytical work delivered, both their own and the work of others.
What you'll need to succeed
* Proven experience of capturing business rules from a range of stakeholders and deploying them as policies and standards
* Proven experience of successfully deploying a variety of business analysis tools/techniques to enable business change
* Proven experience of working with complex integrated systems, using creative and strategic thinking to deliver exceptional results
* Use of SAP FICO or other financial software
* Common modelling languages such as BPMN
* Benefits Management and Realisation
What you'll get in return
You will receive a day rate of £400-£450 per day based in Cambridge.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.