Part Time Bookkeeper (25 hours per week)
Due to continued growth, this high profile firm of accountants currently seek a Part Time Bookkeeper. The role will be for approximately 25 hours per week (ideally 9am to 3pm, although there is some flexibility.)
Based in smart, modern offices, our client also offers flexible working hours, free parking and a variety of other corporate benefits.
Reporting to Manager level you will join a very professional team and enjoy a varied role. The main responsibilities of the role will be the accurate reporting of capital and income transactions - to include:
- The accurate data entry of contract notes, dividend and interest vouchers to produce such reports
- Processing transactions on a daily basis
- The production of end of year reports
- The reconciliation of year end reports to external investment reports received
- Checking and clearing any discrepancies by way of published information reviews
- Liaison with the tax department staff over queries
- The assistance of forecasted numbers required on request for tax planning purposes
- Other ad-hoc data input duties as required
To secure this role, you will ideally have the following attributes:
- Be personable, helpful and able to work effectively in a team
- Be demonstrably and consistently accurate and have the desire to always produce work of the highest quality
- Be computer literate and able to work at speed
- Be well organised and able to juggle different priorities
- Have the confidence to engage with staff of all levels
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package is offered.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist, acting as both an employment business and agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time scale.