- Work with Managing Director and the trade team to identify key projects.
- Prioritize projects based on detailed cost benefit analysis focusing on actual P&L benefit for the business.
- Define project scope with input from all project stakeholders.
- Define and circulate detailed project plans and assign responsibilities to key stake holders.
- Use analytical and problem solving skills to avoid scope creep of projects.
- Effectively apply best practice methodology, define processes and enforce project standards.
- Facilitate timely and detailed specification of the projects.
- Run regular project update meetings to keep all stakeholders focused on the key deliverables.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget, liaising with various departments as needed.
- Ensure deliverables are as per the specification and meet business requirements.
- Ensure full user acceptance testing is delivered to a high standard.
- Provide a post project report to trade team highlighting key learnings, issues faced, comparison of planned vs actual benefits and budgeted vs actual costs.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience in an e-Commerce business.
- Project Management certification - with previous experience of leading project using Agile methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Conflict resolution/management.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.