REGIONAL HEAD OF FINANCE
Our client is a rapidly growing Travel/Technology company based in central London. Through Growth they are looking for a Regional Head of Finance to join the business.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Provide leadership and direction to all the finance teams in the region
- Ensure that the local finance teams maintain accurate and timely local finance ledgers
- Ensure the period close and reporting is timely and accurate.
- Ensure reporting is in full compliance with Group and IFRS policies and legal requirements
- Ensure preparation of robust annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
- Ensure that policies, procedures and systems defined by the global finance functions are fully implemented
- Ensure local heads of Finance act as the primary contact for finance/tax/legal topics to the local business and function heads and support where necessary
- Overall ownership of local cashflow (including timely collection of AR) and currency management in region
- Support local business with in-depth financial information and analysis
- Provide coaching of finance teams in their scope of responsibility
- Raise potential financial, business, legal or other risks and opportunities proactively to global finance functions and regional/local business & function heads
- Drive continuous improvement and lead an effective, finance organisation within the assigned scope in close alignment with global finance functions including talent management
- Ensure staff engagement by actively communicating with the finance teams and staff development
- Ensure the cost and headcount for Finance in region are appropriately managed and kept within approved budget
- An International Masters Degree in Finance & Accounting or a fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or similar is required
- Demonstrate strong technical accounting skills and understanding of accounting principles including IFRS, TAX & VAT compliance
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office - especially Excel - and Accounting Systems
- Fluent English language skills