Digital Product Owner
Are you passionate about travel and technology? How do you fancy combining both your interests and working with a global innovative business as their Digital Product Owner?
Our client is a leader in their field and have an international presence and are expanding at a rapid rate. With so much demand, they are now in need of a Digital Product Owner to head up their mobile app and their website.
- Product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle
- Work closely with key stakeholders to depict and prioritise product requirements and set milestones and goals
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure product objectives have been met
- Collect user feedback, analyse and make any necessary changes to ensure a better product
- Strategically manage the product and create a product roadmap in line with customer and company needs
- Be the voice of the customer by making the customer the heart of the product and improvements
- Own the product life cycle
- Prioritise and manage the product backlog
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- 2-5 years experience in a product management role working with software platforms (Web/Android/iOS)
- Experience translating a user journey into product requirements and managing a project from requirements to completion
- A passion for UX and the ability to empathise with users to create amazing experience. Familiarity with prototype mock-up and UX tools
- Experience working with and/or leading cross-functional teams including stakeholders with product development, design, engineering, customer supports, analytics and marketing
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively as part of a multi national team
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Passionate about latest mobile and marketing technology
To be considered for the role, you must have mobile app experience and be able to travel internationally with work.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.