A great opportunity for a full time, permanent, Management Accountant position based in Wilmslow.
Working for a large, very well established, award winning and growing organisation. Based in a fast paced environment with a friendly and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Group Management Accountant.
The duties include:
- Managing one accounts team member
- Balance sheet control and reconciliations
- Producing management accounts in a timely manner
- Posting journals and calculating accruals and prepayments
- Weekly reporting including actual vs budget, forecasting and variance analysis
- Management information to heads of departments
- Cost budgets and reforecast
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar type role - Essential
- Be part qualified ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have strong Excel skills - Essential
- Have previous experience of supervising - Desirable
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £32,000 to £35,000 per annum + Free parking + Discounts + Free gym + 24 days holiday