Senior Internal Auditor
A FTSE 100 FMCG company based in London are looking for an Audit Manager to join their team. They are ideally looking for someone who started out in the Big 4 and has had internal audit experience in a similar industry.
There is about 40% travel with the role throughout EMEA. The role offers a lot of exposure throughout the business and clear career progression.
- To work with the Head of Audit in assisting ongoing programs of successful audits.
- To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and other national offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% EMEA travel.
- There will occasionally be some exposure to the audit committee in the future.
- To manage a team of 2 auditors.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIA/CA fully qualified.
- Background in the Big 4 or Top 10 practice is preferred.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a team and manage own workload.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.