Graduate Structural Engineer
We have a full time Graduate Structural Engineer position become available due to expansion.
- Assist Senior Engineer’s and produce construction drawings
- Strong communication, analysis, technical design and drawing skills
- Self-motivation, good people skills, and the ability to be a team player
- Demonstrate knowledge of Building Regulations and associated legislation.
- Ensuring the provision of efficient high quality structural engineering design.
- Good working knowledge of relevant structural design software - Auto Cad
- You must have a good civil or structural bachelors degree ) from a reputable UK University.
- Candidates who are either fresh graduates (ideally with some relevant structural work experience) or candidates who have a few years buildings design experience will be considered. You must be passionate about buildings structures design.
- You must have the full right to work indefinitely in the UK.
- An outgoing personality and excellent communication skills are also essential
- Salary dependant on experience
Work pattern: Full time 37 hours a week