Marketing Campaigns Manager
Whitehill Pelham are recruiting for a Marketing Campaigns Manager to join an international technology business in Cambridge on a 12 month fixed term contract, to cover maternity leave. Candidates looking for full time and part time (min 3 days) will be considered equally for this role.
Working as part of a small commercial team you will be the sole marketer in the UK with support from agencies, freelancers and head office. The main marketing aim is to drive leads for the sales force using channels such as email campaigns, trade shows and partnerships.
This is a varied role which will include
- Managing and executing the email marketing campaigns
- Writing copy for newsletter and event collateral
- Using a variety of tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to find new leads
- Project managing expo planning to include stand design, collateral and prospect identification
- Developing Y19 Marketing campaigns plan
- Building partnerships with key trade associations
- Developing 'how to’ videos and product demos
Building relationships internally is a critical element of this role, there are many stakeholders who have influence in the campaigns and general marketing activity, keeping them informed and engaged is vital to ensuring that the campaigns run successfully.
The ideal candidate will have a B2B Marketing background ideally in a tangible products technology environment. You will have significant experience of developing email marketing campaigns, events management and lead generation strategies and tactics. Excellent written English and proof reading experience are also key for this role.
To ensure a smooth handover, we are looking for candidates to start in May, candidates looking for both full and part time hours are encouraged to apply.