A brand new opportunity for a Marketing Executive to work for a market leader has become available within Aldridge. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a well established company. You will be working alongside the marketing manager, helping to drive the department forward, whilst increasing company revenue and profitability. Benefits include a permanent contract after a 12 week trial, free parking and a friendly working environment with support, guidance and training.
THE JOB ROLE
- Create and execute content for external digital marketing communications, primarily using email and social media channels
- Assist in management of website portfolio of products and general website maintenance using CMS
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and participate in any appropriate training and development activities.
- Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00, temporary to permanent opportunity available for the right person, £18,000 per annum
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Marketing degree or minimum 2 years experience working in industry in a relevant role is essential
- Understanding of the disciplines required to drive traffic to retail websites would be advantageous
- Experience using design packages such as Photoshop would be ideal
- IT literate and understand of basic web technologies (FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files)