Globally recognised recruitment firm tfconnect are situated in the stunning Buckinghamshire countryside and due to our current Marketing Manager moving overseas, we are looking for a proven Marketing professional to help take our business to the next level (ideally with a background in recruitment).
We recruit for the Exhibitions, Conferences and Events industry – our focus is on anything from a Sales Manager up to a Chief Executive, both in the UK, and Overseas, so variety is guaranteed in this exciting role!
We are looking for a fast paced, driven and passionate Marketing Manager. You will ultimately be responsible for the way the business looks to our clients, candidates and partners alike. We take extreme pride in our appearance and brand image and we need someone to own this 110%. The Events world is fast-paced and doesn’t stop, so this is a huge opportunity for a proven marketing pro to grab the reigns.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Email Marketing & PR
- Writing and designing comms
- Developing content ideas
- Keeping abreast with what’s happening in the industry
- Segmenting our data into relevant groups for different messages / objectives
- Assisting our consultants with advertising jobs and creating campaigns to attract the right candidates and clients
- Maintaining and growing our company Social Media presence
- Managing our company website
- Managing key relationships with suppliers / Job Boards / technical providers
- Monitoring candidate and client website traffic
- Marketing plan creation and delivery, including budget management
- Analysing our success through surveys
- B2B and B2C Marketing Experience – you’ll be marketing to clients and candidates, globally
- Data segmentation – one size fits all doesn’t work for our business, so this is key!
- Experience of using CRM and emailing marketing software
- Marketing planning and budgeting
- Social Media prowess, including experience of multi-posting software
- Wordpress Website management
- An inquisitive and analytical mind
- Artwork experience (eg Adobe Photoshop)
- A clear eye for detail and a creative flair
- Self motivated, fast paced and able to work to deadlines / time manage – willing to put in the extra hours when needed
- A professional, yet informal writing style
- Experience of the recruitment industry is preferable, but not essential
- PowerPoint ability is helpful, but not essential
WHY THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY:
- tfconnect has built a strong brand and is the recruitment market leader in the events and exhibitions world, internationally
- You will be in the driving seat for all of our marketing activity, and we are growing
- We are offering a competitive salary between £28,000 - £32,000 plus bonus, depending on experience.
- You’d be joining a fun, slightly mad, hard-working bunch of people, working in a beautiful barn