Stock Controller Manager - Epping - £30-40k
CALLING ALL EXPERIENCED STOCK CONTROLLERS!!
We are currently looking to recruit a Stock Controller in Epping for one of Britain’s biggest Industrial suppliers, who will be responsible for optimising and managing the performance of the Supply Chain function.
This is a permanent, full-time role with a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum.
Monday - Friday.
This role is all about the analysing of stock flows, forecasting and trends etc...(Not warehouse stock control).
The role requires an individual with 5-10 years in stock analysing and must ideally be from a wholesale background managing the central stock rather than a branch, they have about 2600 lines of stock and turnover is 80million!!
Principle responsibilities and duties:
- Maintain Company confidentiality at all times
- Supervision of and allocation of duties to the Supply Chain and Stock control teams
- Manage the Sales Inventory Monitoring Systems to maintain optimum product profiles throughout the store and warehousing network
- Control the phasing in and out of seasonal and new products whilst maximising availability and sales opportunities
- Forecast future demand and control the information flow to Buyers for a stipulated group of suppliers and products to determine future buying quantities
- Control the management of the internet & telesales stock availability flags to maximise sales opportunities whilst minimising customer disappointment
- As key point of contact liaise with senior managers and main external supplier to:
- coordinate activities during periods of increased sales activity
- ensure timely and efficient flow of information
- maintain proactive communication
- Assist with warehouse physical inventories and subsequent reconciliation (off site)
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in all areas of responsibility
- Report to senior personnel any breach of security or any act of dishonesty by a member of the public, visitor or member of staff
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports highlighting company, stock & Buyer performance whilst developing data capture and enhancing internal systems
- Development of new systems, work practices and controls with the General Manager
Please apply ASAP to be considered.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business