Science Teacher Required
Qualified Science Teacher
Are you qualified to teach in Science? Are you looking to make a difference scientifically in the minds of our future generation? Do you have experience working with 11-18 year old pupils? If the answer is yes to any of these questions then the role as a Science Teacher within a vibrant and rapidly improving Secondary School within the Derby Area is for YOU!
Our requirements for this Maths role means you must:
- Qualified Teacher Status (Newly Qualified teachers also welcome to apply)
- Have experience of working with secondary age children, which can be referenced
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS)
- Be passionate about working with children and young people
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
- Be flexible, punctual, professional and approachable
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a committed team, providing a service to the staff and pupils of the schools and work would be available immediately after clearance.
Responsibilities would include:
- Experience with delivering all General Science at KS3/KS4
- Be passionate in your pursuit to create future Scientists
- Planning, marking and assessing all schemes of work
- Preparing Year 11 for GCSE's
If you feel this role is suitable for you, please send an up to date CV to apply or call Siobhan on
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.