Sales and Marketing Assistant
Sales & Marketing Assistant - Central London - £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Gerrard White are representing a well-established and industry leading provider of specialist finance training. It has over 30 years' experience delivering world class courses to a blue-chip client list across over 1,500 companies.
The company is now restructuring its sales team as part of its next phase of growth and is looking for a Sales & Marketing Assistant to take on responsibility and oversight for its e- marketing.
The role will involve setting up and initiating e-marketing campaigns to a large database of clients.
This is an opportunity to work for a great company which encourages ideas and where everyone feels part of a successful team. They will be actively encouraged to make the role their own by being enterprising, hardworking and client centred.
The position requires the candidate to be extremely well organised, intelligent, possess a high level of diligence and accuracy and the ability to think for themselves.
Full and on-going support will be provided but the candidate will be expected to display desire and enthusiasm and use their own initiative.
The candidate will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Assisting with the e-marketing of Redcliffe training courses
- Initiating e-shots to contacts on CRM
- verifying all bounces from e-shots and updating contact details on our CRM
- processing bookings for courses from e-shots
- Managing the CRM
- Researching websites, articles and publications and adding appropriate contacts to our CRM
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on our CRM
- The on-going visiting of client websites to obtain new contacts to add to our CRM
- Telephoning companies / contacts to verify contact data on our CRM
Required skills and personal attributes
- Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications (knowledge of design programmes such as Photoshop, InDesign will be very useful)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be extremely well organised
- The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Must have a good eye for detail
- Must have a "can do" attitude
- Must be accurate and diligent
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be enterprising
- Must be hard working and proactive
- Must be focussed on the client