Assistant Project Manager
Salary: up to £21,500 + Free Parking On-site + 23 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Long service Reward + Company Shop + Option to Buy Additional Holiday + Early Finish Fridays
Office Based: Bradford, UK
- As an Assistant Project Manager, my client is looking for a candidate with positive aptitude for problem solving and solution-based thinking
- You must have experience of working with different job levels within the business
- Your current job title could be as well as Assistant Project Manager, Junior Project Manager, Trainee Project Manager, Senior Project Administrator or similar title
- You must be IT literate with good understanding of Excel, MS office and/or SAP
- You have to understand the needs of business and Project management strategy
The Role of Assistant Project Manager:
- Reporting to the Project Manager Technologist you will be responsible for leading cross functional project teams through each phase of the projects to ensure all activity is completed and the projects remain on track.
- Liaising, agreeing, involving and communicating all aspects of the project achieved via meetings and documentation to stakeholders
- Monitor and update the project timings ensuring all activity is up to date
- Communicate with the Project Manager and the project team when timelines change
- Ensuring risks are clearly and concisely escalated to the Project Manager and project team
- Review and update project time lines with input from all areas of the business.
- Ensure all project activity is clear and visible to all stakeholders
- Assist in the running of project meetings in the absence of the Project Manager
- Contribute to the success of the business through the delivery of the annual departmental objectives
- Risk: Pro-actively understand, manage and communicate risk throughout the project lifecycle to avoid issues and escalate to the Project Manager
- Issues: To rapidly review the situation, make recommendations and ensure communication of the situation and solution
- Managing any changes to the scope throughout the project
- Project Governance: Ensuring adherence to the agreed development process.
- Implementing and promoting improvements to process.
- Achieve time and quality of a project.
- Highlighting when off track.
- Deliver the Department Objectives (BUZEP). Contribute to the success of the business through the delivery of the annual departmental objectives
The Company & Opportunity
- My client is a leading in the private label /contact manufacturer in three areas: Personal Care, Home Care and Nutrition across Europe. My client generates sales in the region of EUR 450 million per annum
- The company is supplying the biggest international retailers with own label and health & beauty products across to include: Face care, body care, hair care, baby & kid care, men’s care, dental care, sun care, ecological products
- They are proud to create, design and manufacture products precisely tailored to the needs of the market and its customers. Always based on the latest scientific findings they are a total service provider in personal care contract manufacturing
- Their international presence and the highly talented and long standing staff in the business allows our client to work the full production cycle from concept to completion at a rapid pace to meet the needs of retailers and consumers
For more information about the Assistant Project Managerrole please click "Apply now".
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So, if you know someone who could be good for this role, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.