Shoe Zone are looking for a creative thinking, hardworking, experienced digital marketer to join their growing team.
Working closely with the eCommerce Team and reporting into the Head of eCommerce, the candidate will be involved in the planning, implementation and management of our PPC Campaigns.
It would be expected that the candidate has held a similar role within another retailer, agency or freelance equivalent. It is also expected that you are already accredited with Google AdWords.
• Have a minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Have strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and act on trends
• Have the ability to make sensible decisions in a fast paced working environment.
• Have paid search account management responsibility, including but not limited to strategy, regular tasks & monthly deliverables
• Ensure that all paid search specific deliverables are up to required standard
• Contribute to eCommerce team meetings and be a great communicator with the ability to liaise with multiple departments at different levels of understanding
• Ensure that all accounts are kept up to date and in line with latest industry best practice guidelines & search engine updates
• Expand revenues where appropriate through a focus on account development
• Identify gaps & opportunities in strategy
• Any other duties that are deemed necessary by the Head of eCommerce
It is essential that you have experience with:
• Google AdWords (PPC)
• Business Development
• Social Media Platforms / Social Media Advertising
• Google Analytics / Webmaster Tools
• SEO Principles
It is desirable, but not essential, that you have experience with:
• Bing Ads
• YouTube & Video Marketing
• 25% discount
• Pension Scheme
• Profit Share
• 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays