Independent financial advisory firm specialising in providing a local service. The company's Financial Advisers cover a wide range of financial needs, from the simple to the most complex getting a whole of market view.
The firm are looking for a Technical Paraplanner to work alongside 2 Advisers, 1 Administrator and a graduate to carry out full research and report writing support.
- Maintain client records to ensure they are up to date and accurate
- Analyse clients existing circumstances
- Provide research on new products and funds for Advisers
- Produce a client suitability report confirming new recommendations as per company standard and compliance procedures
- Obtain accurate quotations, key features and applications for Adviser appointment
- Provide a valuation to the Adviser in a timely manner for a client ensuring the information is up to date and accurate
- Ability to ask the correct questions in order to obtain full details and up to date information in respect of client plans
- Receive incoming telephone calls, dealing or redirecting as appropriate so that calls are dealt with efficiently and by the correct person
- Ensure all correct documentation is provided to Adviser in a timely manner
What we required:
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
- Knowledge of the financial planning market including products and services
- Working knowledge of FCA rules, guidance notes and commitments that apply to job role
- Experience working in a similar position
If you're interested in finding out more about the role and have the relevant experience please give Shelley Hobson a call.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.