Legal Secretary for Commercial Property - Bournemouth - £20k
Legal Secretary for Commercial Property - Bournemouth - £20,000 depending on experience
A Legal Secretary is required by our prestigious client, based in Bournemouth. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join a highly regarded busy Commercial Property team. The main purpose of this role is to provide secretarial assistance with routine aspects of real estate transactions.
- Providing support to fee earners
- Document production
- File & diary management
- Office administration
- To provide a high quality Commercial Property service to valued clients
- Law degree
- Knowledge of the Land Registry & Stamp Duty Land Tax would be useful but not essential as full training will be given.
- IT literate
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Meet tight deadlines
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Apply now -
If you should be interested in this role & want to find out more, then please don't hesitate to contact .