Senior Graphic Designer
Our client are a fast growing ecommerce business.
This Senior Graphic Design leads a team with other Designers, Interns and the Creative team delivering a constant stream of projects and tasks. Originating from the planned marketing strategy and schedule, or re-acting to an opportunity in the market...the ideal candidate will be proactive, live and breathe creative, work well in a face paced environment and be able to manage multiple projects in parallel.
You’ll be a creative thinker who constantly pushes the boundaries of design, maintaining cutting edge industry knowledge to continuously develop.
You’ll also be capable of working with our internal development team as well as outside agencies to help deliver innovative creatives both on site and on page through print.
Duties Will Include
- Managing the graphics team’s workload
- Leading graphic design both BAU and project based
- Submit creative deliverables within the agreed upon deadline
- Creating online assets; content pages, web graphics, email & social assets…
- Pre and post production quality checks
- Creative idea generation to support the wider creative & marketing team
- Strong creative and organisational skills
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite & experience with HTML.
- Strong work ethic
- Takes pride in their work
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.