FP&A Operations Manager
FP&A Operations Manager at Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC
An exciting opportunity for a skilled leader and process pioneer to play a vital role within the Central FP&A team.
You will be developing a new team to successfully deliver key data in support of outputs for the Executive Committee, whilst having the freedom and authority to re-engineer and optimise the associated processes.
Together with your experience in team leadership and process management, you will be adept at automation of planning and reporting through systems such as Cognos TM1 and Oracle Fusion. You will have strong communication skills and the confidence to challenge the status quo and propose alternative solutions.
What we look for
- Experience in process management within a planning / reporting environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong leadership, including the ability to clearly articulate objectives and expectations to team members, whilst developing team competencies to meet those objectives and expectations; able to motivate and inspire others through high job performance and have the ability to develop and lead a team.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo with a view to process improvement and approach problems from different perspectives in order to propose and implement solutions.
- Strong IT skills, in particular Excel and TM1 or similar.
A background in financial services would be advantageous though not essential, as would experience of working in a group role.