Operational Finance Manager
Finance and Operations Manager - £55,000 +Bonus and Benefits
Are you a Commercially minded Finance Manager who is looking to be part of an exciting growth business?
We are recruiting for a market leader within their sector and with a 25% increase in revenues forecast over the next 12 months, this position will assume additional responsibilities and oversee projects connected to this growth.
They have an incredibly impressive track record of success and this position will suit an ambitious individual with a proven history of business partnering/staff management and strong communication and influencing skills.
In the short-term, the focus will be on establishing stronger financial controls, processes and procedures and ensuring a robust, sophisticated accounting/reporting structure. You will also be heavily involved in the financial and strategic planning of the business.
A part or fully qualified candidate is preferred for this role however as personality, attitude and demonstrable experience is key, this is not a essential requirement.
Managing a small team, your main areas of responsibility:
- Oversee a review of the current payroll process to improve the business delivery to over 1000 employees
- Manage the transactional processing function, payroll, purchase ledger, sales ledger
- Support the Finance Director in driving revenues and margins in the further development of the business.
- Maintain the highest standards of compliance and financial control.
- Creation of in-depth cash flow forecasts
- Lead and development of operation finance function
- A key member of the finance team and business partner with both internal departments and external clients.
- Working and liaising closely with all stakeholders.
- Managing the year end statutory accounts and audit including external advisers such as auditors and legal representative
- Month-end reporting on profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
- Development and ongoing improvement of this financial information and KPI's.
If you're interested in this position, please send an up to date CV ASAP.
We've been candidates too so we know how frustrating it is if you don’t hear back from a job application. We’d love to respond to everyone, however given the high volume of responses we receive from the combination of job boards, social media and other sources and despite our best efforts, we simply can’t get back to every application - We know that’s not what you want to hear but we hope you’ll understand?
Short-listed candidates will obviously be contacted for this specific role and if you haven’t heard from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your CV on file to contact you with regards to future roles and any other advice to help you, however if you do not wish to remain on our database, please let us know and we will obviously remove you. Alternatively, feel free to contact us for a chat.