Senior Software Developer
RP Analytics pride ourselves on being more than just a 'recruitment agency', we often work with specialist, high growth businesses where their biggest challenge is attracting and retaining the highly skilled software development talent they require to continue their growth and success.
This opportunity is a prime example of this. We are working alongside an established health institution to recruit an experienced software developer.
- Developing cross browser and cross platform compatible responsive solutions
- Knowledge of developing web applications using MVC and Restful APIs with JSON
- Design and optimisation of SQL Server Databases
- Knowledge of Dependency Injection, Unit Testing and Version Control
- Technology architecture - able to lead/assist technology decisions for systems architecture, integrations, and infrastructure
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Excellent HTML and CSS/SCSS coding valid HTML/HTML5 and CSS mark-up
- Server-side experience using node.js
- Knowledge of Azure web services
- Strong experience in using .NET and C# based applications
- Experience in developing MS SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics & Flow
- Experience in designing website UI with an emphasis on Bootstrap, CSS and LESS
- A degree, or equivalent in an IT related discipline