My client, a leading legal practice with a strong financial planning arm are looking for an experienced paraplanner to come on board and join their London Team.
Reporting into the paraplanning manager, you will be in a technical support role working closely with the financial planners to produce high quality back office support.
This firm has an excellent reputation having won several awards and actively encourages growth and progression. They encourage a culture where you will challenge the IFA’s skills / knowledge so everyone can develop and enhance their personal skills / knowledge.
- To present accurate and timely valuations to the advisor that are concise, highly presentable and require few amendments.
- You will be required to be present at some client meetings in instances where you have a strong understanding of the client’s needs and requirements.
- Suitability reports will need to be tailored to the client’s individual needs and requirements in every aspect whilst also adhering to the firm’s compliance and reporting standards.
- Previous experience paraplanning in an IFA firm is essential
- Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning is probable or significant progress made towards this.
Paraplanner, Chartered technical support, Chartered Paraplanner, para-planner, financial planning technician, IFA support, private client paraplanner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career