Payroll Bureau Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroller to join a thriving Accountancy Practice who continue to diversify and win new clients. It is expected that the successful applicant will have worked in a similar capacity managing a portfolio of clients.
- Minimum of two years payroll supervisory experience ideally gained within an outsourced payroll environment.
- A proven ability to handle multiple payrolls and a strong working knowledge of Auto Enrolment
- Able to manage a busy work load and juggle priorities
- Excellent customer service skills, able to deal with problems and issues quickly and efficiently
- Ideally, payroll related qualifications e.g. Foundation Degree in Payroll Management (or equivalent)
- Excellent IT Skills
- Able to work well under pressure and thrive within a fast paced working environment.
- Self sufficient and able to use initiative and work autonomously
This firm are known for being smart, modern, approachable and honest and they look to recruit the best people to ensure they continue to deliver an excellent service as this is what sets them apart from their larger competitors.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join a friendly time where the successful applicant will enjoy automony in managing their own workload.