Head of Content - Retail Exhibitions - 12 Month FTC
Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced Content Manager or Conference Producer to join a leading exhibitions business, where you will specialise in their portfolio if retail exhibitions, including fashion and homeware. This is a one year maternity cover.
The key purpose of this position is to create year round content and at-show experiences that drive visitor engagement, and increase show attendance through targeting new and existing visitor groups.
As the Head of Content your responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting visitor research to inform the business of industry change and visitor preferences, representing the visitors needs at a strategic level.
- Overseeing the development and delivery of content to visitors as part of the at-show experience.
- Working with the marketing and digital teams to create content marketing strategies.
- Acting as a digital content editor including leading on content strategy, commissioning, editing, and sponsor liaison.
- Securing sign off for new projects, leading on internal stakeholder relationships.
- Taking accountability for producing and securing agreement on the content plan for each show, including a strong speaker line up, video, written and social media based campaigns.
- Working to constantly innovate both onsite content, and pre-event content marketing, to ensure that the shows retain their position as the sector's leading trade shows.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in conference or exhibitions content management.
- A proven track record of success within the conference world.
- A high level of commercial awareness and target/deadline driven mentality.
- Strong relationship skills, the ability to build and develop good working relationships.
- Experience of launching new events and products in new markets is an advantage
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.