EARLY YEARS TEACHER - CHESHIRE
CHESHIRE PRIMARY SCHOOL
I am recruiting for an EYFS teacher to work on a full-time basis ASAP for 1 term in a small sized Primary school in Cheshire. This teaching job in Cheshire will be to take over a EYFS class with 30 pupils, due to a sickness absence. You will be required to take on the full role as the class teacher until the end of the academic year.
This primary school in Cheshire is a 2-form entry community school. This school has a welcoming feel where we have always received great feedback from teachers. Along with this the school has a warm and welcoming staff room and a large park on site which makes the daily morning rush to get a space, less of a panic!
To apply for this role, you must:
- Be qualified teacher or an NQT with recent experience within a Primary school setting
- Hold a valid Enhanced DBS Certificate, or be in the position to apply for a new check through CER Education
- Experience and clear understanding of the new primary curriculum
- Commitment to the school's ethos and aspirations
The benefits of working on supply through CER are:
- Weekly pay
- On-going funded support and CPD courses - Safeguarding, New Curriculum, Team- teach, Behaviour management and lots more!
- Online timesheet and diary access
- NQT open days with Head teachers in your local authority
- Opportunity to complete a term of your induction (newly qualified teachers)
- Pay review after 12 weeks (AWR)
- Dedicated consultant on hand after office close
If the above all sounds like a job you would be interested in all you have to do is click apply or for further information call Rosie Hiles on for a confidential chat or email