Entry Level Test Technician
The successful Test Technician will be deeply involved in the development of test plans, testing and recording of test results for prototype and pre-production radar and RF based systems and sub-systems.
Based in Leatherhead, our client provides critical solutions on land, at sea and in the air and space. They deliver outsource aviation services for military and civil customers worldwide. They are recognised as a world leading supplier of robust, high performance equipment and solutions which enable connectivity anywhere.
The responsibilities for the Test Technician include setting up and testing equipment on new products. Alongside this you will be responsible for;
- The development of test plans, setup of test and measurement equipment, keeping accurate records and analysis of results.
- The timely delivery of test results and analysis as directed by the relevant engineer/project manager
- Delivering accurate system performance test results to a high standard
The successful Test Technician will possess a range of the following;
- HND in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- Experience of software testing
- Experience in electronics testing
- Competent in use of Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel
- Previous experience in a similar role
Salary of £20,000-£30,000
5% bonus available