Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 DOE + 22 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays + Annual Bonus + Free Parking + Pension
- Previous production management experience within an FMCG organisation
- Positive leader with the ability to motivate and drive team to achieve target
- Supports change and understands the needs of the business
- Strong communicator with good listening skills and excellent written English
- Relationship builder with internal departments and external suppliers/retailers
- This is a huge opportunity to work closely with the business owner helping them to influence the direction and growth of this successful business driving it in to its next stage of development
- If you are an ambitious and committed Production Manager with high standards and a hands-on approach, then this is the role for you!
- Develop and communicate a production schedule for 3 lines
- Manage a team of 16 ensuring they reach the required efficiency at all times
- Setting daily directions and goals for each team
- Plant and Production compliance with ISO 22716
- Executing 4 stage NPD Process - Deming Cycle/PDCA
- Carry out regular checks on quality and job cards
- Reporting directly to the Managing Directly and working with them on the approval of purchasing
- Monitor Sage and Warehouse to ensure finished goods are up to date
- Ensure Stock Control and Health and Safety standards are fully executed
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client specialise in creating and manufacturing a large portfolio of innovative personal care, sun care and beauty products for people of all genders and ages that offer great quality for affordable prices to be sold into retailers or professional markets such as salons, spas etc.
- They have the capability to develop own brand product lines whether you have a specific product in mind you need help bringing a concept to life, one of the members of their dedicated health & beauty experts will be on-hand to help you
- A great environment for all to work offering a very young, fun and driven culture to help drive the business forward and allow them to achieve the huge growth that they are targeted to achieve!
- A great opportunity for an Account Executive, Account Manager or Product Manager who is currently working in the self-tan, false tan, skincare, bath & body, sun care, male grooming, pet grooming, hair care or any other FMCG industry such as stationary, gifting, confectionary, food & beverage, greetings cards, alcohol, pet care, gift sets or similar who is looking to be a part of a company that’s due to experience unprecedented amounts of growth in the next coming years!
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now!
Beautiful Recruitment also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for this job, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.