Senior Marketing Manager
A leading charity are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager. Experience within the NHS is key!
Established, house-hold name charity.
The role as Senior Marketing Manager will involve:
- Develop and lead full-mix, multi-channel strategic B2B marketing plans with a focus on healthcare professionals
- Raise awareness and usage of the charities services for both patients and professionals
- Develop clear brand guidelines and create a range of marketing materials
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders to ensure content and channel activity is integrated, developing strong cross-working relationships to foster integration
Increase the influence and impact of the marketing team
The successful Senior Marketing Manager will:
- Be passionate about working in the charity sector
Demonstrable strategic marketing planning skills.
Experience running integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, particularly in the B2B market.
Excellent influencing and people management skills - role involves line management of 2x
- Understanding of the NHS and Commissioning structures
£210 - £240 per day OR circa £45,000
Michael Page are recruiting this role on both a temp to perm and perm basis. Please state on your CV application your availability to work and notice period.