Working in paid search and looking for a new challenge? The search platforms play a huge part in the paid acquisition strategy for our national client, with Google and Bing both key contributors to the businesses overall success. This is a fast-paced and demanding role, where understanding the numbers is a vital aspect. From analysing data, to setting up text ad trials, you’ll need to be comfortable communicating with people at all levels and not afraid to challenge the norm. Our client empowers you to push the boundaries and to continually look for ways to optimise experience and campaign performance and due to rapid expansion we are looking for two PPC Executives to join their team.
- Ensure all campaigns are optimised, being responsible for measuring performance against KPIs to identify optimisation opportunities and improve ROI.
- Using Excel, you must help with day to day analysis, but you’ll also work with the analytics team to question and understand the intricacies of each channel
- Understand the business and customers, you’ll work with the customer insights, conversion, promotions, purchasing and analytics teams to gain valuable customer insights to refine messaging, developing testing ideas and identify opportunities.
- Work across our marketing teams, you will ensure that the marketing messaging is relevant and consistent across all channels.
- Create award winning campaigns, you will be responsible for pushing boundaries continually testing, analysing and refining PPC campaigns.
Key skills and attributes:
- A commercial mind with a good head for numbers and sound decision making skills
- Positive, hardworking and ambitious with a real can-do attitude
- Microsoft Excel to a high standard (e.g. pivot tables)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines, using own initiative.
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience of PPC or digital marketing preferred
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.