Employment Legal Secretary and Float Secretary Part Time
Employment Legal Secretary and Float Secretary (Part Time)
Well established and highly reputable law firm in the Kent area are seeking two part time secretarial positions:
- Employment Legal Secretary, 2 days a week job share.
- Float Legal Secretary, 3 days a week to cover holiday and sickness within various departments.
Duties to include:
- Providing full secretarial support including using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to contentious and non-contentious employment law matters.
- PA duties including diary management.
- Client liaison.
- Maintenance of comprehensive and accurate client admin files.
- Assistance in general team administration including meeting and greeting clients, taking calls and directing accordingly and arranging meeting room bookings.
Desired skills and experience:
- Legal Secretary/Assistant experience ideally with some employment law experience
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems
- Experience of using case management system desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very well organised
- Friendly & professional attitude
- IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management